Ok, it’s that time of the year again when we talk about our new year bookish resolutions. I feel like writing a quick blog post about this so let’s do this. I know we may not stick to the resolutions, just like any other goals we set…. but hey it’s always good to have some plans in place! 😂 So below is mine.
1. Read Life and Fate by Vasily Grossman with my best friend Nicole! This book is the only fiction book recommended by my partner and that means A LOT coming from him…. so we are definitely going to tackle this Russian literary masterpiece early next year! If you have read it, please feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear your thoughts!
2. Finish reading some of the series where I started the first few books but never got to finish the rest! Starting with Beautiful Bastard series by Christina Lauren. I am at book 4.5 Beautiful Boss. Other series I need to finish include the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson (book2) and Fever series (book6) by Karen Moning.
3. Read at least 2 more Outlander books. I am at book 5 The Fiery Cross!👌🏼
4. Read more classics!!! I feel like I am really lacking in that space! Starting with re-read Jane Eyre to get me back into the classic mood!
5. Try not to hold on to books that I don’t like or I know I won’t read again. This means more giveaway coming next year!
I will do my best to stick to it and hopefully by the end of 2018 I can report back to you all that I have done it!